KERKSCHIP ST.- JOZEF - IMO N/A
Name : KERKSCHIP ST.- JOZEF
Former names : -
IMO number : -
Function : Church and social center for sailers
Built : 1942-1944: built by order of Adolf Hitler to supply the U-boats with gasoil, oil and water. After World War II, the damaged boat stayed in de port of Antwerp. The boat was used as bunkership for a while. Purchased in 1950 by the archbishopric of Mechelen.
Length : 95,85 m
Beam : 14,25 m
Draught : 6,5 m
Speed : - knots
Owner : v.z.w. “Aartsbisdom Mechelen"
Flag : Belgium
Port of registry : Antwerpen